Keto diets put to the test for diabetes reversal.
New subscribers to our e-newsletter always receive a free gift. Get yours here:
I tried to think of all the ways to describe it. If you can think of a better metaphor, please let me know!
This was the final video in my 7-part keto series. Be sure to catch up on the rest if you missed any:
• Is Keto an Effective Cancer-Fighting Diet? ()
• Keto Diet Theory Put to the Test ()
• Keto Diet Results for Weight Loss ()
• Is Weight Loss on Ketosis Sustainable? ()
• Are Keto Diets Safe? ()
• Keto Diets: Muscle Growth and Bone Density ()
What can we do about diabetes? Here are a few videos to get you started:
• How Not to Die from Diabetes ()
• Plant-Based Diets and Diabetes ()
• What Causes Insulin Resistance? ()
• Diabetes as a Disease of Fat Toxicity ()
• What Causes Diabetes? ()
• Plant-Based Diets for Diabetes ()
• Eggs and Diabetes ()
• Fish and Diabetes ()
• Diabetics Should Take Their Pulses ()
• How to Prevent Prediabetes from Turning into Diabetes ()
• Curing Painful Diabetic Neuropathy ()
• When Drugs & Diets Don’t Lower Diabetes Deaths ()
• Reversing Diabetes with Food ()
• Diabetes Reversal: Is It the Calories or the Food? ()
• Is Ginger Beneficial in a Diabetic Diet? ()
• Benefits of a Macrobiotic Diet for Diabetes ()
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at . You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here:
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language:
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose “Open transcript”, and select the language you’d like to view them in.
Image credit: Quinn Dombrowski / flickr
#ketodiet #keto #drgreger
• Podcast :
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org