Diabetes Type- 2 ठीक करे सिर्फ 15 दिनों में | Type 2 Diabetes Diet
In this video, we will talk about how Diabetes Type-2 can be reversed by adopting these two meal habits. So watch the video till the end without skipping.
What is diabetes type 2? How is it caused?
– Type 2 diabetes is a condition that affects the way the body processes blood sugar.
With type 2 diabetes, the body either doesn’t produce enough insulin or resists insulin. This is a long-term condition that results in too much sugar circulating in the bloodstream. The main reason for Type-2 Diabetes is caused by Faulty Insulin in which the cells couldn’t absorb the glucose properly and can’t provide us energy because the RBCs of the body won’t open.
1) Drinking warm water early morning
– Along with flushing out the toxins from your body, it also helps to maintain your body temperature. Drinking water lowers your blood pressure levels and eases your blood sugar levels immediately and helps improve metabolism.
2) Eating soaked walnuts and almonds before breakfast
– Soak 2-4 walnut pieces and almonds overnight in a cup of water and have them first thing in the morning. Soaking walnuts help reduce the bad cholesterol levels in the body and is nutritionally beneficial and good for people with diabetes.
Benefits of eating soaked walnuts and almonds:
– A power-packed source of nutrients
– Improves digestion
– Improves cholesterol
What you should eat in the 2nd meal?
– You can eat chapatis made of vegetables like carrots, reddish or cauliflower.
– You should eat multigrain Dalia and can add vegetables for the breakfast.
– You shouldn’t eat potatoes
AYURVEDIC HERBS HELP TO TREAT THE FAULTY INSULIN BY WORKING ON THE PANCREAS.
NOTE: At SRIAAS, we also provide diet charts and exercise routines to eradicate Type-2 Diabetes.
If you have any queries related to the video, you can contact our experts at SRIAAS. For a free consultation with our experts, feel free to call or get in touch at +91 9582669662
SRIAAS Contact Details:
Call now: +91 9582669662
Whatsapp Number: +91 9582669662
Address: A-517, Sushant Lok Phase 1, Sector 28 Near Iffco Chowk Metro Station, Gurugram- 122009