Today we are going to see making of Tender coconut payasam / kheer or Elaneer Paysasm which is best sweet in this hot summer,
it will cools you down with its mesmerizing taste.simple and quick with limited steps and ingredients.
To Make Tender Coconut Payasam
Full Cream Milk – 1/2 Litre
saffron – 1 Tsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Few Cashew Nuts
Tender Coconut Puree – 1/2 Cup
Tender Coconut Pieces
sago- 1/2 cup
1. Take boiled full cream milk in a deep saucepan.
2. Add cardamom powder,saffron mix and turn off the stove. Cool the milk completely.
3. To a small pan, add ghee and roast cashew nuts in it. Keep the roasted cashews aside.
4. Now add fresh coconut bits and water to a mixer jar. Grind it until smooth.
5. Take fresh tender water in a bowl and keep it aside.
6. To a mixer jar, add the tender coconut flesh and tender coconut water and grind well to make a fine puree.
7. Chop some of the tender coconut flesh into tiny pieces.
8. To the cooled down milk mixture, add the tender coconut puree, thick coconut milk and chopped tender coconut pieces & sago.
9. Mix it all well and add the roasted cashews in the end. Give it all a quick mix.
10. Yummy Tender Coconut Payasam is ready to be served and enjoyed!