In this video, you will know about early symptoms of diabetes (diabetes ke shuruati lakshan kya hote hai)
Diabetes is a chronic condition and early identification of diabetes-related symptoms can slow down the progress of diabetes-related complications.
If a person develops any of the diabetes-related symptoms as discussed in the video he/she should consult a doctor and get evaluated.
Following are the early diabetes symptoms in men and women (Diabetes ke lakshan kya hote hain?) :
1. One of the early diabetes symptoms in men and women, is increased hunger and appetite (also called Polyphagia) associated with fatigue.
2. Also, a patient can develop an increased frequency of urination if diabetes develops ( (also called Polydipsia).
3. Increased urination is a diabetes symptom that leads to other problems like dehydration, increased thirst ( (also called Polydipsia), and dry skin.
4. A diabetic patient has an increased risk of infection especially urinary tract infection and skin infection.
5. Other diabetes symptoms in men and women are blurring of vision, tingling, and numbness of feet and hands.
6. A diabetic patient may also develop severe symptoms like pain abdomen, nausea, and vomiting.
Watch the whole video and subscribe to our channel to get authentic medical information.