This incredible dairy free dessert is from the Vegan Bowls Plant-Based Cooking School.
it’s a creamy, rich, and super simple recipe that will be sure to impress the crowds. Perfect for those who are dairy free, the hardest part about this recipe is having the self-control to not take a scoop whilst you’re waiting for it to set in the fridge!
Like this recipe? Join our cooking school here https://course.veganbowls.com?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=launch
• 400ml coconut cream
• 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
• 300ml soy milk or any plant milk
• 1 cup chocolate powder
• 3 1/2 tablespoons cornflour/cornstarch
• 1/4 cup coconut sugar
1. In a large mixing bowl begin by whisking the soy milk and cornflour.
2. Add in the chocolate powder, sugar, vanilla and coconut cream. Whisk everything together and then transfer to a medium sauce pan over low-medium heat. Continue to stir the mixture until it thickens. The mousse is ready when the consistency is like a thick custard. It will thicken more as it cools.
3. Turn off the heat. Transfer the mousse into your Coconut Bowls or containers and allow to set in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
4. Garnish your bowl with some grated chocolate and strawberries.